TrussLOK® is a code-compliant structural wood screw designed for joining multi-ply LVL, LSL and PSL. This fastener was developed with direct input from leaders in the engineered wood market. TrussLOK® is faster, easier and stronger than through-bolts and other structural self-drilling fasteners with similar diameters. It is approved for single-sided installation unlike nails and other screws of similar diameter that need to be installed from both sides. TrussLOK features a hex head drive system and each package contains a free driver bit.
- No predrilling! Faster and easier than through-bolts
- Higher side load capacity with fewer fasteners saves time and labor
- Correct thread length for engineered lumber – No board jacking
- Prevents gapping or cupping between plies which can occur in nailed applications
- Winged point, modified thread design and anti-friction coating combine to significantly reduce installation torque